There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The biOrb LIFE 45 by Oase is the perfect choice for any fish enthusiast.
The white frame and curved edges make this a very stylish aquarium that is suitable for fresh water and sea water.
There is no need to shop around, this complete set gives you the aquarium, ceramic bed, 12 V transformer, light unit, low voltage air pump, air stone and filter cartridge.
The air stone and air pump provide oxygen to the aquarium and using the LED MCR Lighting you can remotely set a colour of your choice and control the light intensity which can be dimmed down to 20%.
- Complete set
- 45 Litre Capacity
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Safe 12 volt technology
- Suitable for fresh water and sea water
- Made of crack resistant, lightweight, clear acrylic
- Special ceramic media to provide biological filtration
- MCR LED lighting: 16 colourful looks and four time cycles
- Height: 56cm (22ins)
- Width: 25.5cm (10ins)
- Length: 37.5cm (14¾ins)
- Net weight: 11kg
- Aquarium Volume: 45 Litres
- Rated voltage - lighting: 12 V
- Power consumption air pump: 0,8 W
- Power consumption light fixture: 3 W
- Rated voltage air pump: 12 V AC / 50 Hz
- Energy efficiency class - light fixture: A+
- Hand-held transmitter / range max: 10,00m
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £100.00.
Smaller orders under £100.00 are subject to a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question