There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Oase biOrb FLOW 30 MCR White
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 46883 EAN: 822728009956
Thanks to its compact size, clean white frame and modern curved edges, the biOrb FLOW 30 will spectacularly transform any small space in your home.
A modern, high quality aquarium that offers the complete package: an acrylic aquarium, ceramic bed which provides biological filtration, 12 V transformer with two connections for the light unit and the low voltage air pump, an air stone to regulate the flow of air bubbles and a filter cartridge which contains chemical filter media and a foam element for mechanical filtration.
As well as this, the multi-colour remote light unit lets you fill your aquarium with any of the 16 pre-set colours and set the light intensity. There is also an inbuilt timer that phases the light through 4 different time cycles.
- Complete set
- 30 Litre Capacity
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Special ceramic media
- Safe 12 volt technology
- Suitable for fresh water and sea water
- Light intensity can be dimmed down to 20%
- MCR LED lighting: simulates light conditions
- Made of highly-resistant, lightweight, clear acrylic
- Length: 26cm
- Width: 38cm
- Height: 39cm
- Net weight: 8kg
- Aquarium Volume: 30 Litres
- Rated voltage - lighting: 12 V
- Power consumption air pump: 0,8 W
- Power consumption light fixture: 3 W
- Rated voltage air pump: 12 V AC / 50 Hz
- Energy efficiency class - light fixture: A+
- Hand-held transmitter / range max: 10,00m
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question