The Oase Aquamax Eco Twin 30000 filter pump harnesses the impressive power of two integral pumps with individually adjustable flow rates.
Designed to be extremely reliable with many innovative characteristics, there's an option to attach a skimmer or satellite strainer onto your Aquamax Eco Twin, so you can suck water from another area of the pond or clear the surface of the pond.
Controlled by wireless remote control, an LED shows the different capacity levels that can be easily adjusted. Water intake functions can be altered and switched with combinations including pond floor filtration and skimmer, pond floor filtration and satellite filter or pure pond floor filtration.
Of the other features, the intelligent flap mechanism is patented and guarantees optimum output at all times. The frost protection system is also unique allowing the pump to continue to work down to -20ºC. In addition, an environmental function control offers protection from blockages and dry running.
Ideal for both domestic and commercial usage, the Aquamax Eco Twin 30000 can handle debris up to 11mm. Clogging is unlikely due to a large wraparound strainer, and minimal maintenance is required.
Aquamax Eco Twin 30000 Features:
- Intelligent flap mechanism for optimum output
- Wireless remote control with LED display
- Flexible regulation of both motors
- Large wraparound strainer
- Simultaneous connexion of filter or skimmer
- Patented frost protection
- Environmental function control
- Length: 380mm (15ins)
- Width: 360mm (14ins)
- Height: 205mm (8ins)
- Power consumption: 20 - 320w
- 10m (33ft) electrical cable
- Net weight 11kg (24lbs 4oz)
- Max flow rate: 27000 l/h (5939 g/h)
- Maximum head height: 5.2m (17ft)
- Connection size: 25, 32, 38 or 50mm (1in, 1¼in, 1½in, 2ins)
- Underwater installation only
- Handles debris up to 11mm (½in)
Complete with an Oase 3+2 year guarantee which means you get a 3 year guarantee from purchase date as standard and if you register your product with Oase for free they will extend the guarantee period by 2 years to 5 years from the purchase date.