There's no reason why you can't have a beautiful fountain in a small to medium sized pond, and the Hozelock Cascade 700 fountain pump will help you fulfil that dream.
An integral control regulates a variable flow rate of up to 700 litres per hour (154 gallons), and you'll be able to achieve an impressive maximum head of 1.2metres (3ft 1in).
Three fountain heads are included including a bell jet creating a mushroom effect, and these fit onto the telescopic extension pipe that can be adjusted for the depth of the pond or to compensate for an uneven surface.
You'll notice that the cage is larger than on other models and is foam free, so the impeller will not get clogged. This results in less cleaning and maintenance, although the later is simple with easy access to the pump's components.
With a highly efficient and reliable motor, running costs are kept low and you can expect the pump to have a long lifespan, powering either a fountain or water feature.
Included in the package is 10 metres (33 feet) of cable which makes it ideal if you have your pond some way from the house and the 3 year guarantee is great to give you peace of mind.
Hozelock Cascade Pump Features:
- Telescopic extension pipe - with 3 fountain heads
- High-efficiency motor - for low running costs and long life
- Flow control - to adjust water flow
- Ball joint - for fountain stem angle adjustment
- Anti-Clog foam free inlet cage - reduces maintenance
- Cascade water pump for waterfalls features and fountains
Cascade Fountain Pump Dimensions:
- Pump Rating - 13 watts / 230 volts
- Maximum Flow - 700 lph (154 gph)
- Maximum Head - 1.2m (3ft 1in)
- Outlet Diameter - 12.5mm (½in)
- Cable Length - 10m (33ft)