There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The 407 External Aquarium Filter is suitable for aquariums of 150 - 500 litres and has taken four decades to develop.
It's part of Fluval’s top selling canister filter range, all necessary authentic Fluval media are included and the redesigned Primer with larger easy-grip handle provides fast, effortless start-ups with just a few pumps.
With a 1450 litre per hour flow rate and drawing only 23 watts, the filter incorporates the power and reliability you’ve come to expect from the market leader in aquatic filtration and several new features include EZ-Lift media baskets with a new centre handle, this provides quick access without the need to empty the canister.
25% quieter than its predecessors due to improvements such as a diamond polished alumina shaft, sound dampening shaft support points and a recalibrated magnet joint, and more robust, its cutting edge design and materials mean that the filter is energy efficient, flexible and easier to use than ever before.
A unique vertical pre-filter cartridge with independent access provides more surface area and better mechanical filtration. Enlarged and re-designed rubber feet stabilizers offer superior vibration dampening and the new ergonomic Aquastop Valves ensure smooth operation.
- Fluval eTEC (Efficient Technology) construction
- Powerful motor generates constant pumping power and pressure
- Re-engineered, precision-crafted pump runs up to 25% quieter
- Redesigned, substantially enlarged rubber feet stabilizers
- New ergonomic Aquastop valves with raised lip
- Single action dual Lift-Lock motorhead clamps for quick release and attachment
- Redesigned Primer provides fast, effortless start-ups
- EZ-Lift media baskets with new centre handle for quick access and no need to empty canister of water
- Unique vertical pre-filter cartridge
- All necessary authentic Fluval media included
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £100.00.
Smaller orders under £100.00 are subject to a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question