There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
biOrb CLASSIC 60 MCR White
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 45754 EAN: 822728008218
The biOrb Classic 60 is a generously sized acrylic aquarium that is ideal for larger species of fish.
It is supplied with multi-colour, remote controlled lighting that enables you to customise your aquarium with any of 16 pre-set colours or one of four different time cycles.
There is also a high-tech filtration unit which uses ceramic media to provide biological filtration for your aquarium and this also makes installation and mainenence easier.
The Classic 60 set includes the aquarium with white frame, filter cartridge, ceramic bed, 12 V transformer with two connections for the light unit and the low voltage air pump, and an air stone to regulate the flow of air bubbles.
- Complete set
- Spherical design
- 60 Litre Capacity
- 2 Year Guarantee
- Special ceramic media
- Safe 12 volt technology
- Suitable for fresh water and sea water
- Light intensity can be dimmed down to 20%
- MCR LED lighting: simulates light conditions
- Made of highly-resistant, lightweight, clear acrylic
- Diameter: 50cm
- Height: 52cm
- Net weight: 8kg
- Aquarium Volume: 60 Litres
- Rated voltage - lighting: 12 V
- Power consumption air pump: 0,8 W
- Power consumption light fixture: 3 W
- Rated voltage air pump: 12 V AC / 50 Hz
- Energy efficiency class - light fixture: A+
- Hand-held transmitter / range max: 10,00m
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question