There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 39918 EAN: 4010052399188
The Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 is the first gravitation filter pump that offers the perfect solution for large volumes of water, even with koi stock.
This high quality pump is capable of continuous underwater or dry mounted operation and is designed with Environmental Function Control to handle solid particles up to 6mm without blocking.
What makes this such a long-lasting pump is that it is manufactured with durable stainless steel housing and SIC ceramics; it also has an outstanding level of efficiency of over 50% due to flow-optimised hydraulics.
Includes 33ft of DMX-RDM electrical cable.
- Max. head height: 4m
- Handles particles up to 6mm
- Connection pressure-side: 75mm
- Connection sunctions-side: 75mm
- Power consumption: 70 - 320 W
- Pump is electronically adjustable
- Installed dry mounted or submerged
- Rated voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- 10 metres / 33 feet of electrical cable
- Guarantee (+ request guarantee): 3 + 2 Years
- Max. flow rate: 800 litres per minute / 48000 litres per hour
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) for regulation of flow rate.
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 220mm
- Height: 245mm
- Net weight: 16.5kg
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.