There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Oase AquaMax Eco Titanium 50000 is the first gravitation filter pump that offers the perfect solution for large volumes of water, even with koi stock.
This high quality pump is capable of continuous underwater or dry mounted operation and is designed with Environmental Function Control to handle solid particles up to 6mm without blocking.
What makes this such a long-lasting pump is that it is manufactured with durable stainless steel housing and SIC ceramics; it also has an outstanding level of efficiency of over 50% due to flow-optimised hydraulics.
Includes 33ft of DMX-RDM electrical cable.
- Max. head height: 4m
- Handles particles up to 6mm
- Connection pressure-side: 75mm
- Connection sunctions-side: 75mm
- Power consumption: 70 - 320 W
- Pump is electronically adjustable
- Installed dry mounted or submerged
- Rated voltage: 220 - 240 V / 50/60 Hz
- 10 metres / 33 feet of electrical cable
- Guarantee (+ request guarantee): 3 + 2 Years
- Max. flow rate: 800 litres per minute / 48000 litres per hour
- Patented Seasonal Flow Control (SFC) for regulation of flow rate.
- Length: 350mm
- Width: 220mm
- Height: 245mm
- Net weight: 16.5kg
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £100.00.
Smaller orders under £100.00 are subject to a £7.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
We Can Offer Next Day Delivery for £9.95.
To meet our deadline for this service you must order before 11.00am to ensure delivery for the next working day. This excludes weekends and bank holidays.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question