Beefeater BBQ Review
You really wouldn’t expect anything less from Australian barbecue manufacturers BeefEater than a fantastic range of innovatively designed ‘barbies’ to suit every occasion. Outdoor kitchens and magnificent 6-burner BBQs top the range while for days out there are the eye-catching BUGG portable grills, with built-in barbecues and grills of all sizes in between.
Over two decades, BeefEater has continually been at the forefront of the barbecue experience, designing and building their high-quality products that are packed with innovation and features such as quartz start ignition, enamel-coated cooking grids, integrated thermometer and vaporizers to ensure perfectly cooked food that exudes maximum flavour.
BeefEater’s Artisan package features three outdoor kitchens with granite worktops which you can customise to fit your personal requirements and working methods. The Signature range includes 4, 5, 6 burner traditional barbecues with side shelves, warming rack and anti-flare technology in addition to built-in alternatives in the same design.
The Deluxe selection are styled as outdoor kitchens with lots of preparation and storage space, and you can be certain that you’ll find your ideal barbecue in this marvellous collection that also contains 3 burner barbecues and the portable BUGG BBQs with their very distinctive amber lids that come with or without a trolley and can be taken with you on high days and holidays.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling Beefeater barbecues for more than a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)