With news of the release of the Cologne Collection by Alexander Rose, Andy Taylor looks into the features and design of this new range. With availability commencing for the 2016 Season, Alexander Rose yet again offer an impressive selection of furniture for your home and garden.
Following on from the introduction and great popularity of the Avant range launched by Alexander Rose in 2003, the brand are bringing their collection forward with the launch of the Cologne range in time for the 2016 Season.
Included in the range is everything that you will need to equip an outside space with dining tables and dining chairs so that you can wine and dine with friends and family, recliners and armchairs so that you may rest in the tranquillity of your garden in comfort and style and a sunbed to sunbathe under the hot Summer sun, enjoying all that nature has to offer.
The design of the Alexander Rose Cologne collection was conceived by the acclaimed Danish furniture designer Povl Eskildsen, who merged together rectangle stainless steel frames with Roble hardwood, Ceramic and Textilene sling materials in an attempt to create a classic yet modern angular furniture range.
We believe that he did a fantastic job as all of the pieces from the smaller side table to the 3.2 metre long extendable table are absolutely magnificent! Each piece of furniture is crafted with exceptional quality materials and to Alexander Rose's highest standards, in return offering highly durable, virtually maintenance free products which can be used for indoor or outdoor for many years to come.
Materials used in the Cologne Collection:
- Roble Hardwood - Smooth and light yellow in colour it offers exceptional durability and is made to last for up to 25 years.
- Stainless Steel - A popular choice for many frame designs, the use of 304 graded stainless steel is specially formed to prevent corrosion and give furniture stability and maintenance-free traits.
- Sling (Rose Sling) - PVC coated polyester creates a hardy and long lasting fabric that offers UV, mildew and weather resistant properties. The perfect choice for outdoor furniture, a softer seating alternative to wood.
- String - 5mm thick with a solid HDPE (high-density polyethylene) middle and an outer knitted sleeve. String provides a modern and comfortable seating area on the Cologne stacking armchairs.
- Ceramic - Most dining tables within the range feature a ceramic top. A mix of granite and ceramic is ground, compacted and heated together to create a tough table top in a choice of dark grey or ivory colours.
For peace of mind, each product comes complete with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty. So you can be rest assured that if you choose your outdoor furniutre from within the Cologne range, or any other products from Alexander Rose for that matter, then you'll know that only quality and precision are incorporated when crafting these fine furniture sets.
See what makes Alexander Rose garden furniture so innovative and high-quality -