There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 16 x 4 ft Apex Summerhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 164PASH
PRE-BLACK FRIDAY MEGA DISCOUNT
Get 20% Off ALL Power Shed Branded Sheds and Log Cabins for a LIMITED TIME
Use Discount Code: POWER20 During Checkout
The 16 x 4ft Apex Summerhouse is a significant garden building, with light streaming through extensive glazing it has multiple uses throughout the year as a place where you can work, rest or play.
Tremendously well constructed from Scandinavian timber known for its strength and warp resistance, the summerhouse benefits from shiplap tongue & groove weatherproof cladding that has lovely natural colour to enhance its appearance.
Only toughened glass is used for the full length glazing that covers the front, including the double doors, and one side of the summerhouse to create such a bright environment, the glass has internal beading and the panes have PVC sills.
The hardwearing floor and solidly made roof are in the same style and tough roofing felt with a polyester lining ensures that the interior remains a dry space for whatever activity you have in mind. You'll certainly also appreciate the generous headroom that makes moving around the summerhouse so much easier.
Reinforcing the structure is 44mm framing and all the timber has been dip treated in Power's advance formula preservative to ensure it remains free from rot and decay throughout the manufacturer's ten year guarantee.
All the ironmongery is galvanized to prevent corrosion and the doors have a press lock and key for security, there is also an option to install a pressure treated wooden base frame if the summerhouse is sited on grass, gravel or a similar surface.
Power Summerhouse Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Delivered Treated With Special Formula Wood Preserver
- Includes Pre-Fitted Press Lock & Key
- Includes Internally Beaded Toughened Safety Glass
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
- Height To Ridge: 214.7cm (7ft 1in)
- Height To Eaves: 186.9cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Width: 503.2cm (16ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 131.4cm (4ft 4ins)
- Base Width: 484.8cm (15ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 209.1cm (6ft 10ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 476cm (15ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 110.2cm (13ft 7ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 163cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 162cm (1ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question