The Triumph 495 Barbecue Grill boasts five burners and makes the most of Napoleon's quality design, you'll love the marvellous food it produces and the very affordable price.
Built from sturdy and very durable stainless steel, there's lots of room for both preparation and cooking. And at the end of the BBQ the side shelves fold so that it can be stored very neatly using lockable casters.
Cast iron cooking grids have been porcelainized, so your food is cooked superbly but it doesn't stick. Outstanding design also recognises small details, so it's no surprise that an integral bottle opener is included as standard.
With many features that appear on more expensive models, you have to agree that the Triumph T495 is a very desirable BBQ that's built to last, in fact it has a limited lifetime warranty.
5 Burner Triumph 495 BBQ Features:
- Five Total Burners - Perfect for Family Grilling
- 4 Main Burners & One Range Side Burner
- Porcelain Black Coated Hood & Stainless Steel Body
- Cast Iron Wave Cooking Grids
- Folding Shelves with Integrated Bottle Opener
- Removable Chrome Plated Warming Rack
- Napoleon's Jet Fire Ignition System
- Resistant to Rust and Corrosion
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Gas Type: Available in LP Propane
- Cooking Area Width: 72cm (2ft 4ins)
- Cooking Area Depth: 43cm (1ft 5ins)
- Side Burner Diameter: 20cm (8ins)
- Total Width: 141cm (4ft 8ins)
- Total Depth: 57cm (1ft 10ins)
- Height with Lid Closed: 115cm (3ft 9ins)
- Height with Lid Open: 152cm (5ft 0ins)
- Total Weight Approx: 46kg (101lbs 6oz)
- Main Burners: 16.4kW
- Side Burner: 2.4kW
Triumph 495 Instruction Manual