The appearance of Verdelawn Lite Artificial Grass is very similar to real grass but that's where the comparison ends, as it is far more hard wearing and requires much less maintenance.
Although with slightly less cushioning than standard Verdelawn, this brilliant surface is still soft underfoot, very comfortable for you to walk on and ideal for children's games.
Two tone polyethylene monofilament with a tan coloured twisted root zone is used to create a product that has a terrific natural texture and, as it's UV stable, the grass will remain a lovely shade of green.
You can lay this unique grass on a number of free draining surfaces using tacks or adhesive, it's easy to cut to shape and comes with a 10-year guarantee.
Able to be used throughout the year, there is so much to like about Verdelawn Lite and, unless you enjoy the continual attention that a traditional lawn demands, very little to dislike.
Lite Artifical Grass Features:
- Bright Green with a Tan Twisted Root for Lifelike Appearance
- Durable & Dense Polyethylene Monofilament Yarns
- Ideal for Gardens, Schools, Holiday Homes or Commercial Areas
- UV Stabilised Prevents Fading Throughout Its Life Expectancy
- More Hardwearing, Stronger & Resilient Than Other Brands
- Manufactured in Britain since 1988
- Available in 2-metre or 4-metre Widths
- Pile Height: 20mm
- Weight: 2.6kg per sqm
- Life Expectancy: 10+ Years
- Guarantee: Verde 10-Year Guarantee*
Verde artificial grass is designed to be laid onto a firm base such as tarmac, timber or concrete and fixed around the edges or adhered onto it with the use of Verde grass bond (available below). An optional sand topping (to weigh the grass down) is also optional. Paving slabs are not recommended as over time the layout of the slabs may get projected through the grass and the slabs may sink in differing areas over time. View our Full Installation Guide here for more details.
*Guarantee is subject to adequate installation following the manufacturer's guidelines.