There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
OGrow Heavy Duty Walk-In 8 Shelf Greenhouse
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: OG4979-2T8 EAN: 799430519366
OGrow's heavy-duty walk-in greenhouse with 8 shelves is our longest length walk-in greenhouse within the OGrow range and offers a more reinforced design for avid growers.
Apart from the natural green colour finish, this model boasts heavy-duty shelving, frame connectors and a reinforced PE plastic cover. The eight shelves offer plenty of growing space for plants, flowers, veg and fruit, so whatever you're looking to grow, there'll be plenty of room available in this 6ft length greenhouse!
The shelves and framing are powder coated to prevent rust and the cover is fade and crack resistant, offering many years of enjoyment.
Easy to set up and portable, the greenhouse can easily be re-sited within your garden as and when needed or can just as easily be taken down and stored over the Winter period if you don't plan on tending to any produce over the colder months.
Heavy-Duty Greenhouse Features:
- Powder Coated Dark Green Frame
- Reinforced Heavy-Duty Green PE Cover
- Rust Resistant Framing & Anti-Fade Cover
- Easy Open Roll-Up Door
- Heavy-Duty Connector Installation System
- Portable & Easy to Move or Take Down Over Winter
- Includes 2 Side Vents for Added Ventilation
- Includes 8 Heavy-Duty Wire Shelves
- Includes 4 Ground Anchor Ropes & Pegs
- Height: 6ft 3ins (75ins) (190.5cm)
- Width: 4ft 1ins (49ins) (124.5cm)
- Length: 6ft 2ins (74ins) (188cm)
- Entrance Height: 5ft 4ins (64ins) (162.5cm)
- Entrance Width: 2ft 1ins (25ins) (63.5cm)
- Height From Ground to First Shelf: 18"
Please Note: For structural integrity, this greenhouse will require anchoring down to the ground using the supplied anchor ropes and pegs. For windy areas, we would recommend the greenhouse being installed near a fence or wall to shelter it from high winds.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£129.99 inc. VATIn Stock
Free mainland UK delivery*
Pre-order now for delivery April 2018