The 6-shelf walk-in greenhouse from OGrow offers a practical accessory for your garden, whether you're just starting out in the 'grow your own' world or are already a novice gardener.
With a total of 6 wire shelves, 3 on each side of the greenhouse, you'll have plenty of room for growing differing supplements, from fruit and veg to flowers and plants.
The powder coated green frame and shelves are rust resistant and look natural within the garden, while the clear plastic covering is heavy-duty and made to withstand fading and cracking over time.
Just as easy as it is to put up, it's portable enough to move around your garden as and where it's needed, or can simply be taken down at the end of the season if you don't require it up over the colder months.
- Powder Coated Dark Green Frame
- Heavy-Duty Clear Plastic Cover
- Rust Resistant Framing & Anti-Fade Cover
- Full-Length Roll-Up Door
- Easy Hook & Loop Installation Method
- Portable & Easy to Move or Take Down Over Winter
- Includes 2 Side Vents for Ventilation
- Includes 6 Wire Shelves (Two 3-Tiers)
- Includes Ground Anchor Ropes & Pegs
- Height: 6ft 5ins (77ins)
- Width: 4ft 8ins (56ins)
- Length: 2ft 5ins (29ins)
- Entrance Height: 5ft 4ins (64ins)
- Entrance Width: 2ft 6ins (30ins)
- Height From Ground to First Shelf: 2"
- Height From One Shelf to Next: 16"
Please Note: For structural integrity, this greenhouse will require anchoring down to the ground using the supplied anchor ropes and pegs. For windy areas, we would recommend the greenhouse being installed near a fence or wall to shelter it from high winds.
OGrow Walk In Greenhouse Instruction Manual