There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
6x8 iGrow Greenhouse Frame in Green with Polycarbonate Glazing
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
With high ridges and nearly 50 sq ft of growing space, the iGrow 6ft x 8ft greenhouse is a first class combination of quality and value.
That's what you would expect from Elite who have been manufacturing greenhouses for the last 60 years. First launched during their Diamond Anniversary year, the iGrow is a fantastic entry level greenhouse at the right price.
Features such as the wheelchair friendly low threshold, that has proved popular on other greenhouses in the Elite range, a roof vent that can open automatically as an option, 4mm polycarbonate glazing, and gutters, make this a very well appointed structure.
Various optional accessories are also available but you needn't purchase a base since it is not required for a greenhouse that is strong, spacious and robust.
A Silver Frame & Polycarbonate Glazing version is also available for UK customers.
6ft 3ins x 8ft 5ins iGrow Features:
- Single Door
- Low threshold
- Integral Gutters
- Vent included as standard
- No base required
- Choice of Green or SIlver Finish
Elite iGrow Dimensions:
- Door Opening Width: 600mm (2ft 0ins)
- Door Height: 1750mm (5ft 9ins)
- External Height To Ridge: 2.180m (7ft 2ins)
- External Height To Eaves: 1.350m (4ft 5ins)
- External Width: 1915mm (6ft 3ins)
- External Length: 2600mm (8ft 5ins)
Please note that the photographs illustrate a 6ft 3ins x 6ft 5ins silver frame iGrow greenhouse with polycarbonate glazing and show both standard and optional features.
Our greenhouse prices include V.A.T. and Delivery anywhere within mainland UK except Highlands and Offshore Islands which will incur a separate delivery charge. We can even deliver to the Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us for a personalised quote.
Delivery will usually be made within 28 working days. Non-standard colour options may be extended. Any problems relating to the product must be reported within 7 days from receipt of delivery.
- Goods are delivered via large lorries (High: 11ft 4ins Long: 30ft Wide: 8ft 6ins. Class II 15 ton) so please ensure that access can be made to your delivery address.
- Delivery is on a curbside basis only.
- If glass has been ordered it is packaged in a crate and is lifted off by either tail lift or pallet truck.
- Deliveries are unable to be moved over gravel, grass or up steps and the driver is unable to carry products through homes or gardens.
If you find any of our official and genuine Halls products advertised and in stock at any of our competitors we will try our best to match the price. Simply Contact Us if this is the case and we will do our best.
Elite Greenhouse Information
Please Note: Some retailers offer non-genuine copies of Elite greenhouse frames or Elite frames along with non-genuine glazing, bases, powder coating, staging and accessories. When purchasing from GardenSite, you are buying 100% genuine and official Elite products including the frame, glazing and accessories. All painted frames are protectively wrapped; all bases are aluminium; all fittings are stainless steel and only high tensile bolts are used.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
£589.00 inc. VATIn Stock