A Veg Trug Medium Grey Wash Cold Frame is very versatile, a useful addition to your garden if you are serious about growing the widest range of vegetables and decorative plants.
Because it is impressively insulated and efficiently retains heat, the cold frame can be used to protect tender plants from frost over the winter and to sow crops at the earliest opportunity when spring arrives.
By gradually opening the glazed top that's made from shatterproof polycarbonate, plants can be hardened off by slowly exposing them to a harsher outdoor environment.
The cold frame is paired with a classic planter, they are both robustly made from sustainably sourced wood. A preservative treatment has already been applied and rot resistance is further guaranteed by a membrane liner.
Assembly from flat packs is simple and access is easy, at a particularly good height if you are in a wheelchair. And, with the planter filled with compost, you will be ready to take advantage of superb growing conditions.
Cold Frame Features:
- Constructed From Plantation Grown Fir
- Will Last For Many Years
- Delivered Flat Packed
- Easy To Assemble
- 3.5mm Polycarbonate Shatter Proof Material
- Ventilation Post
- Includes Fitted Membrane Liner
- Easy Working Height
- Ideal For The Elderly And Wheelchair Users
- Will Hold 7 (60L) Bags Of Compost
- Excellent Breathability
- Treated With A Food Safe Preservative
- Suitable For Growing Vegetables
Cold Frame Dimensions:
- Planter Height: 80cm (2ft 7ins)
- Planter Width: 183cm (6ft)
- Planter Depth: 76cm (2ft 6ins)
- Planter Internal Depth: 42cm (1ft 5ins)
- Cold Frame Height: 66cm (2ft 2ins)