There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Have fun while getting fit with the Upper Bounce 3ft 4ins Mini Trampoline, a great way to enjoy yourself and receive a low impact aerobic workout at the same time.
You can locate the trampoline almost anywhere, in the garden during the summer or inside if the weather isn't suitable. Lightweight but very sturdy, it can easily fold into quarters and then be transported in the supplied carry bag.
The frame is very stable with six supporting legs with rubber tips, it's made from rust resistant galvanized steel and covered with a tough powder coating to prevent tarnishing and accidental damage.
For safety the 3½in springs are covered in vinyl, and they are specially arranged to extract extra bounce from the polypropylene mesh jumping mat which has eight row stitching to resist tearing.
Installing the trampoline is very simple and quick, everything you'll need is included in the package and you'll be soon enjoying the type of exercise that's both fun and really good for your health.
- Excellent Low-Impact Aerobic Workout
- Rust-Resistant Galvanized Durable Powder Coated Steel Frame
- Springs Connect Set-Wise Giving It That Extra Bounce
- High Quality Jumping Mat Manufactured From Premium PP Mesh Material
- 8 Row Stitching Which Provides Extra Security That Prevents The Mat From Tearing
- Lightweight & Easy To Move
- The Trampoline Folds In Quarters
- Carry Bag Included For Easy Portability & Convenient Storage
- 36 3.5" Springs
- Sturdy 6-Leg Base Frame
- Jumping Mat: Black
- Safety Pad: Blue
- 1 Year Warranty
- Height: 18cm (7ins)
- Width: 102cm (3ft 4ins)
- Depth: 102cm (3ft 4ins)
- Mat Size Including V Loops: 82cm (2ft 8ins)
- Mat Sizes Excluding V Loops: 75cm (2ft 6ins)
- Weight: 11kg (25lbs)
- Box Height: 10cm (4ins)
- Box Width: 37cm (1ft 3ins)
- Box Depth: 78cm (2ft 7ins)
- Capacity Weight: 220 Lbs.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question