There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
With outstanding specifications and built from durable Swedish Redwood, the Total Store 8 x 4ft Dog Kennel is high quality both in design and construction.
All the timber is pressure treated against rot and the Tanalith preservative that's used is water based. Shiplap tongue & groove cladding is reliably weatherproof and has an extremely stylish appearance.
There's no lack of light and ventilation, provided by extensive wire mesh and an open frame window, and the roomy interior has a hardwearing 18mm floor resting on elevation bearers. Premium grade green bitumen roofing felt ensures the kennel is waterproof.
The sturdy wooden door has corrosion resistant 10 inch zinc plated hinges and assembling the kennel is made simple as it is delivered in easy build sections.
8x4 Dog Kennel Features:
- 8x4ft Timber Dog Kennel with Timber Floor
- Pressure Treated Timber with Tanalith High-Pressure Treatment
- 12mm Thick Swedish Redwood Walls & Roof
- 18mm Thick Floorboard Planks with Elevation Bearers
- Sturdy Tongue & Groove Shiplap Cladding Style
- Premium Green Bitumen Mineral Roof Felt
- Bright Zinc-Plated (BZ) 10-inch Door Hinges
- Includes Open Frame Wire-Mesh Window
- Includes Wooden Kennel Door
- Fast & Free Delivery in Easy-Build Sections
- Nominal Size: 8ft Wide x 4ft Deep
- Overall Height: 127.6cm (4ft 2ins)
- Wall Height: 124.4cm (4ft 1in)
- Overall Width: 251.3cm (8ft 3ins)
- Overall Depth: 129.5cm (4ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 247.8cm (8ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 121.8cm (4ft)
- Door Size: 56cm (W) x 91.3cm (H)
- Frame Post Thickness: 34mm x 45mm
- Floor Bearings Thickness: 63mm x 38mm
- Roof Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Floor Cladding Thickness: 18mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK
Delivery is usually within 7 - 14 working days to mainland UK areas, but may be slightly longer to Scotland due to the additional delivery distance.
Unfortunately, we can't ship this product range to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or Offshore Islands.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered via a pallet delivery network, usually completed on larger lorries which can get to most places, typically a 7.5 or 15-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large bulky nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location, such as on a driveway or front garden. The delivery driver(s) will not unpack or carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. Once you are happy and can confirm there is no damage to the delivery, you may be asked to sign for the delivery to confirm that everything is satisfactory. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Understanding Timber Products
Timber is an entirely natural product with many variations such as colour and grain that suit different applications. After being harvested, wood can also go through various processes before reaching you, which is why it is important to know what to expect when you are buying a log store, shed or similar garden products. See our full guide on understanding timber here.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question