There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The swift deck 4.7m x 7m decking kit is the biggest within the range, providing a large rectangular decking area outside of your home.
Ideally suited to go onto an already laid patio, to step onto directly out of the back door to provide a terrace, or even as a generous raised dining and relaxation area at the end of the garden, these swift deck kits provide an easy way to create a useful space for plenty of outdoor activities.
Everything's included in this 4.7m x 7m deck package to create a large rectangular platform. In the kit, you'll find ground reinforcement grids with gravel infill, anti-weed fabric, ample adjustable-height concrete foundations, a treated decking frame and the 32mm thick top deck boards to go on top. Each piece of timber is already cut to size and ready to install, so there's no cutting of materials required, just a few hours to install it all together with standard tools.
4.7m x 4.7m Deck Kit Features:
- Create Your Own Professional Decking Area
- Ready-to-Use Complete Kit For DIY Install
- No Measuring, No Wood Cutting, No-Hassle
- Pre-Hung Joist Hangers - Measured & Pre-Placed
- Includes Quality 32mm Thick Decking Boards
- Includes Height Adjustable Steel-Reinforced Concrete Foundation Feet
- Accommodates Sloping Ground & Protects From Ground Moisture
- Includes Treated Timber Frame for Structural Integrity
- Includes Ground Reinforcement Grids for a Stable Foundation
- with Pea Gravel for Infilling
- Includes Weed-Resistant Fabric Membrane Cut to Size
- Includes Artificial Grass Fascia Coverings
- Overall Width: 475cm (15ft 7ins)
- Overall Depth: 700cm (22ft 11½ins)
- Minimum Height: 21cm (8¼ins)
- Maximum Height: 37cm (1ft 2½ins)
- Deck Boards Thickness: 32mm (1¼ins)
- Framing Thickness: 45mm x 95mm (1¾ins x 3¾ins)
- Concrete Plinths: 32cm x 32cm (1¼ins x 1¼ins)
- Artificial Grass: 25mm Pile Height (1in)
Treated Decking Frame
The main timber frame underneath the decking boards is already pre-treated for long life and resistance against the elements, although as the whole deck area is raised on concrete plinths the wood benefits from not coming into contact with any groundwater on the floor.
For the best appearance, the decking boards can be stained, painted or oiled after installation to match your garden scheme and blend in with the surroundings.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All DD, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA and Offshore Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In all instances for deliveries outside of our standard delivery area, please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery of this item is on a pallet to the nearest drop-off location at the front of your property. Please note that the driver is unable to move the pallet up hills, across grass or gravel and cannot unpack or carry the contents through your property or into a garden. Reuse or disposal of the pallet will be of the customer's responsibility and is not something which we can later collect, but makes for great free kindling or extra wood for a DIY project.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question