There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Let the Swift Deck 4.7m x 4.7m Decking Kit take all the hard work out of creating a fantastic outside raised area, a wonderful space where you can relax and entertain.
Everything has been thought of, you don't need any special skills as the kit includes all the decking and foundations required, there's no timber to cut and or any measuring to be made.
Arriving at your front door will be anti-weed fabric, ground reinforcement grids, adjustable height concrete foundations, 32mm thick boards and a treated decking frame along with all the fittings.
Installation will be quick and straightforward, designed to be uncomplicated, and you'll soon have a delightful decking area that you and friends can enjoy throughout the warm summer months.
4.7m x 4.7m Deck Kit Features:
- Create Your Own Professional Decking Area
- Ready-to-Use Complete Kit For DIY Install
- No Measuring, No Wood Cutting, No-Hassle
- Pre-Hung Joist Hangers - Measured & Pre-Placed
- Includes Quality 32mm Thick Decking Boards
- Includes Height Adjustable Steel-Reinforced Concrete Foundation Feet
- - Accommodates Sloping Ground & Protects From Ground Moisture
- Includes Treated Timber Frame for Structural Integrity
- Includes Ground Reinforcement Grids for a Stable Foundation
- - with Pea Gravel for Infilling
- Includes Weed-Resistant Fabric Membrane Cut to Size
- Includes Artificial Grass Fascia Coverings
- Overall Width: 475cm (15ft 7ins)
- Overall Depth: 470cm (15ft 5ins)
- Minimum Height: 21cm (8¼ins)
- Maximum Height: 37cm (1ft 2½ins)
- Deck Boards Thickness: 32mm (1¼ins)
- Framing Thickness: 45mm x 95mm (1¾ins x 3¾ins)
- Concrete Plinths: 32cm x 32cm (1¼ins x 1¼ins)
- Artificial Grass: 25mm Pile Height (1in)
Treated Decking Frame
The main timber frame underneath the decking boards is already pre-treated for long life and resistance against the elements, although as the whole deck area is raised on concrete plinths the wood benefits from not coming into contact with any groundwater on the floor.
For the best appearance, the decking boards can be stained, painted or oiled after installation to match your garden scheme and blend in with the surroundings.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All DD, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA and Offshore Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In all instances for deliveries outside of our standard delivery area, please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery of this item is on a pallet to the nearest drop-off location at the front of your property. Please note that the driver is unable to move the pallet up hills, across grass or gravel and cannot unpack or carry the contents through your property or into a garden. Reuse or disposal of the pallet will be of the customer's responsibility and is not something which we can later collect, but makes for great free kindling or extra wood for a DIY project.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question