There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Swift Deck 2.4m x 9.3m Decking Kit presents a simple way of extending your living space out into the garden so that you can dine, relax and entertain in comfort.
There's no need to be concerned with cutting timber to size or measuring, the kit includes everything you need with all the items designed and manufactured to fit together perfectly.
To build your decking you'll find ground reinforcement grids with gravel infill, anti-weed fabric, adjustable height concrete foundations are supplied along with a treated decking frame and substantial 32mm thick deck boards.
There's nothing else to buy, all the fixtures and fittings are there so that the decking can be installed quickly with the minimum of effort, no special skills are demanded and the raised area will look fantastic.
2.4 x 9.3m Deck Kit Features:
- Create Your Own Professional Decking Area
- Ready-to-Use Complete Kit For DIY Install
- No Measuring, No Wood Cutting, No-Hassle
- Pre-Hung Joist Hangers - Measured & Pre-Placed
- Includes Quality 32mm Thick Decking Boards
- Includes Height Adjustable Steel-Reinforced Concrete Foundation Feet
- - Accommodates Sloping Ground & Protects From Ground Moisture
- Includes Treated Timber Frame for Structural Integrity
- Includes Ground Reinforcement Grids for a Stable Foundation
- - with Pea Gravel for Infilling
- Includes Weed-Resistant Fabric Membrane Cut to Size
- Includes Artificial Grass Fascia Coverings
- Overall Width: 240cm (7ft 10½ins)
- Overall Depth: 930cm (30ft 6ins)
- Minimum Height: 21cm (8¼ins)
- Maximum Height: 37cm (1ft 2½ins)
- Deck Boards Thickness: 32mm (1¼ins)
- Framing Thickness: 45mm x 95mm (1¾ins x 3¾ins)
- Concrete Plinths: 32cm x 32cm (1¼ins x 1¼ins)
- Artificial Grass: 25mm Pile Height (1in)
Treated Decking Frame
The main timber frame underneath the decking boards is already pre-treated for long life and resistance against the elements, although as the whole deck area is raised on concrete plinths the wood benefits from not coming into contact with any groundwater on the floor.
For the best appearance, the decking boards can be stained, painted or oiled after installation to match your garden scheme and blend in with the surroundings.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All DD, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA and Offshore Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In all instances for deliveries outside of our standard delivery area, please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery of this item is on a pallet to the nearest drop-off location at the front of your property. Please note that the driver is unable to move the pallet up hills, across grass or gravel and cannot unpack or carry the contents through your property or into a garden. Reuse or disposal of the pallet will be of the customer's responsibility and is not something which we can later collect, but makes for great free kindling or extra wood for a DIY project.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question