There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The swift deck 2.4m decking kit provides an easy to build, ready to install square decking area for your garden.
Whether it be to create a raised dining area with a furniture set placed on top or a place to lounge and relax to the make the most of your garden during the warmer months, swift decking kits provide an easy way to do just that and more!
Everything's included in the kit from ground reinforcement grids, anti-weed fabric, adjustable height concrete foundations, decking frame and the 32mm thick deck boards themselves. Everything is cut to size and ready to install, no extra materials or fittings are required and the whole kit gets conveniently delivered together right to your home.
2.4m Deck Kit Features:
- Create Your Own Professional Decking Area
- Ready-to-Use Complete Kit For DIY Install
- No Measuring, No Wood Cutting, No-Hassle
- Pre-Hung Joist Hangers - Measured & Pre-Placed
- Includes Quality 32mm Thick Dual-Sided Decking Boards
- Includes Height Adjustable Steel-Reinforced Concrete Foundation Feet
- Accommodates Sloping Ground & Protects From Ground Moisture
- Includes Treated Timber Frame for Structural Integrity
- Includes Ground Reinforcement Grids for a Stable Foundation
- with Pea Gravel for Infilling
- Includes Weed-Resistant Fabric Membrane Cut to Size
- Includes Artificial Grass Fascia Coverings
- Overall Width: 240cm
- Overall Depth: 240cm
- Minimum Height: 21cm
- Maximum Height: 37cm
- Deck Boards Thickness: 32mm
- Framing Thickness: 45mm x 95mm
- Concrete Plinths: 32cm x 32cm
- Artificial Grass: 25mm Pile Height
Treated Decking Frame
The main timber frame underneath the decking boards is already pre-treated for long life and resistance against the elements, although as the whole deck area is raised on concrete plinths the wood benefits from not coming into contact with any groundwater on the floor.
For the best appearance, the decking boards can be stained, painted or oiled after installation to match your garden scheme and blend in with the surroundings.
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 2nd April 2020
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 10 working days, up from the usual 7 working days.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All DD, KW, IV, AB, PH, PA and Offshore Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In all instances for deliveries outside of our standard delivery area, please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery of this item is on a pallet to the nearest drop-off location at the front of your property. Please note that the driver is unable to move the pallet up hills, across grass or gravel and cannot unpack or carry the contents through your property or into a garden. Reuse or disposal of the pallet will be of the customer's responsibility and is not something which we can later collect, but makes for great free kindling or extra wood for a DIY project.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question