With a plethora of sizes and styles, there must be a garden planter that suits any location and everyone’s taste. Incredibly practical, they can be used to grow colourful decorative plants on a patio or balcony, or serve as a mini kitchen garden for homegrown produce that can be turned into the freshest dishes.
Timber planters are made from treated FSC wood to ensure rot resistance, the choice is enormous with some positioned on the ground, others raised on legs so they are accessible to everybody, then there are herb ladders, raised beds and corner planters, and many more including a specialist potato planter from Zest.
Stone planters are nearly there with an equal amount of choice. Haddonstone has attractively decorated jardiniers, smooth-surfaced and angular contemporary planters alongside classical troughs, Athenian vases and massive Victorian Urns, there really is one to complement every conceivable location.
So whatever your taste, you’ll be able to find a perfect planter. Move them about and you have an ever-changing floral display in which a superb selection of plants can thrive because you can ensure perfect growing conditions. There are even planters with seats attached so that you can relax and admire the transformation you have made to your garden landscape.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling garden structures for over a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)
Looking For Garden Advice?
See a selection of our handy guides from creating a base area for your garden structure to everything you’d ever need to know about log cabins.