Arbours don't get more classically shaped or as attractive as the Half Burford Arbour from Forest.
Although the arbour provides shelter and shade, its lattice sides will allow a cooling breeze to flow past you, perhaps carrying the scent of any climbing plants you have trained on the trellis.
The smooth planed timber gives the structure an appealing finish along with a tongue and groove roof, and the three benches are nicely angled to give space for perhaps a table with a tray of tea and cakes to be placed in the middle.
If you are romantically inclined you might also consider an al fresco candle lit supper for two.
Altogether a most handsome addition to your garden that will be well used and loved during the summer.
This Forest product is pressure treated and carries a 15 year guarantee against rot. This means it will never require any further treatment - saving time and money and helping the environment.
Half Burford Arbour Features:
- Planed for a Smooth Finish
- Comes complete with three flat packed benches
- Supplied with decorative metal roof cap
- Integral Wooden Floor
- Timber Tongue and Groove Roof
- Pressure Treated Timber
- 15 Year Guarantee
- Height: 290cm (9ft 6ins)
- Width (including overhang): 281cm (9ft 3ins)
- Depth (including overhang): 124cm (4ft 1ins)
- Height without Roof: 188cm (6ft 2ins)
- Back Trellis Panel Width: 104cm (3ft 4ins)
- Back Trellis Panel Width with Posts: 116cm (3ft 9ins)
- Weight: 167.844kg
- Width At Base: 230cm (7ft 7ins)
- Depth At Base: 102cm (3ft 4ins)
- Ridge Height: 290cm (9ft 6ins)
- Eaves Height: 178cm (5ft 10ins)
- Framing Size: 45mm x 45mm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 19mm
- Packaging Dimensions: 61cm x 215cm x 121cm
- Width at Front: 72cm
- Width at Back: 107cm
- Height: 46cm
- Depth: 31cm
The 3 included benches are freestanding and so can be moved around to suit your needs.
Please Note: Sizes may have been rounded up/down to the nearest cm and are approximates only due to ongoing improvement and development by the manufacturer.