There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Bison by Plum Products
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 272455 EAN: 5036523021821
The Bison is a fabulous play centre from Plum Products with an array of features for limitless fun.
There's two climbing decks, ladders, swings, sand pit and slide creating a complete playground that will offer children all the features they will enjoy for hours at a time.
Constructed from thick wooden timber which has been pressure treated, there are three main elements, the 11ft Play Tower, an Outlook Deck and a Swing Arm.
Completely safe and suitable for children from 3 - 12 years, the Bison constructed from high quality FSC timber and has anchors to secure it to the ground.
It is supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy to follow instructions. The play centre carries a manufacturer's warranty against rot and insect damage.
11ft Play Tower:
- 5ft high wooden play deck
- Wooden quadrant roof
- Fabric play den with roll-down door
- 10ft wave slide with waterslide feature
- Climbing rock wall with coloured hand and foot grips
- Plastic telescope accessory
- 3ft high play deck
- Wooden roof
- 6ft wave slide
- Climbing ramp with rope handrails
- Plastic steering wheel accessory
- Large sand pit below deck
Swing Arm Attachment:
- Height adjustable swing with soft feel ropes
- Two seat glider with moulded seats and comfortable hand and foot grips
- Tower Deck: 1.50mtrs (Length) x 1.50mtrs (Width) x 1.50mtrs (Height)
- Outlook Deck dimensions: 1.20mtrs (Length) x 1.20mtrs (Width) x 0.90mtrs (Height)
- Assembled Size: 5.10mtrs (Length) x 4.60mtrs (Width) x 3.35mtrs (Height)
These prices include delivery anywhere within mainland UK except Highlands and Islands which will incur a separate delivery charge - please contact us if you require a quote.
Free Delivery - normally made within 7 working days.
Please note: Splits and cracks will occur in the timber as it expands and contracts with humidity and temperature changes. These can appear quite large and alarming. This is because timber is a natural product and is a living material. These cracks DO NOT affect the strength or durability of your play centre, nor for replacing parts.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question