There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest Shiplap Apex Tall Store
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: SPATGSHD EAN: 5013053162828
If you have a hoe or other long handled garden tools, the Forest Shiplap Apex Tall Garden Store is specially designed to accommodate this type of equipment in addition to many other outdoor items.
Getting into the store is made simple by wide and high double doors, hidden hinges and a hasp & staple secure them and all the contents are hidden from view, this is particularly useful if you have valuable goods.
It is a good looking weatherproof structure with pressure treated shiplap cladding, a natural finish and an apex shaped roof that's covered by waetherproof green mineral roof.
With a perfectly dry interior, cladding that is guaranteed against rot and a surprisingly large capacity, there's no doubt this highly practical store will prove its worth over many years.
Apex Store Features:
- Perfect for the storage of long handled gardening tools, folding furniture and outdoor equipment
- Approximately 750 litre capacity
- Double doors have hidden hinges for additional security
- Doors can be closed with the plate hasp and staple fastening and additional secured with a padlock (not included)
- The clever design means the green mineral felted roof can be positioned sloping forward or backward
- Manufactured in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Made from pressure treated timber with a 15 year guarantee against rot
- Felt, fixings and instructions are all provided
Apex Store Dimensions:
- Height: 183cm (6ft 0ins)
- Width: 110cm (3ft 7ins)
- Depth: 51cm (1ft 8ins)
- Width At Base: 99cm (3ft 3ins)
- Depth At Base: 47cm (1ft 7ins)
- Ridge Height: 183cm (6ft 0ins)
- Eaves Height: 162cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Size: 32cm (1ft) x 159cm (5ft 3ins)
- Door Opening Height: 155cm (5ft 1ins)
- Door Opening Width: 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Framing: 28 x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 8mm
- Weight: 60kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 12cm x 180cm x 109cm
Select Your Options
Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.