There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Total Store 4 x 4 ft Pent Summer Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: F&F 4x4 Summer Shed
A compact combination of summerhouse and shed, the Total Store 4 x 4 ft Pent Summer Shed can be a storage space all the year round or a handy hideaway throughout the warmer months.
Built from pressure treated Swedish redwood, Tanalith preservative has been used to enhance the wood's natural durable qualities and the shiplap tongue & groove cladding and a green mineral felt covered roof ensure a weatherproof structure with a long lifespan.
Double doors with 10 inch bright zinc plated hinges and a galvanized Brenton style bolt afford easy access and the two windows are fitted with 4mm horticultural glass, they have boxes underneath in which bedding plants can be displayed in the summer months.
The shed can be assembled without fuss from easy build sections and the heavy duty 18mm floorboards rest on elevation bearers to further decrease the threat of fungal decay and rot. A base can be added if you locate the shed on grass, gravel or a similar surface.
4x4 Summer Shed Features:
- 4x4ft Hybrid Shed & Summerhouse Design
- Pressure Treated Timber with Tanalith Preservative
- 12mm Thick Swedish Redwood Walls & Roof
- 18mm Thick Floorboard Planks with Elevation Bearers
- Sturdy Tongue & Groove Shiplap Cladding Style
- Double Door Entry For Easy Access
- Bright Zinc-Plated (BZP) 10-inch Door Hinges
- Galvanised Brenton-Style Padlockable Bolt
- Premium Green Bitumen Mineral Roof Felt
- Includes 4mm Thick Real Horticultural Glass Windows
- Includes Flower Planting Boxes
- Fast & Free Delivery in Easy-Build Sections
- Nominal Size: 4ft Wide x 4ft Deep
- Overall Height: 201.3cm (6ft 7ins)
- Wall Height: 188cm (6ft 2ins)
- Overall Width: 130.8cm (4ft 3ins)
- Overall Depth: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 127cm (4ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 118.1cm (3ft 10ins)
- Door Size: 115.6cm (W) x 165.1cm (H)
- Window Pane Size: 45.7cm (W) by 61cm (H)
- Frame Post Thickness: 38mm x 50mm
- Roof Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Floor Cladding Thickness: 18mm
Our Total Store 4x4ft pent summer sheds are delivered fast and free within mainland UK, with easy to assemble sections.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK
Delivery is usually within 7 - 14 working days to mainland UK areas, but may be slightly longer to Scotland due to the additional delivery distance.
Unfortunately, we can't ship this product range to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland or Offshore Islands.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered via a pallet delivery network, usually completed on larger lorries which can get to most places, typically a 7.5 or 15-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the large bulky nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location, such as on a driveway or front garden. The delivery driver(s) will not unpack or carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable. Goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. Once you are happy and can confirm there is no damage to the delivery, you may be asked to sign for the delivery to confirm that everything is satisfactory. Should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Understanding Timber Products
Timber is an entirely natural product with many variations such as colour and grain that suit different applications. After being harvested, wood can also go through various processes before reaching you, which is why it is important to know what to expect when you are buying a log store, shed or similar garden products. See our full guide on understanding timber here.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question