Why Buy a Shedlands Shed?
Shedlands make six different basic shed styles, Traditional Apex or Pent, Security, Potting, Heavy Duty, Dutch Barn and Corner, an offering that is second to none. They are all designed and manufactured in the UK to market leading specifications using high-quality Scandinavian timber that’s from sustainable sources.
The traditional styles can be found in gardens and on allotments throughout the country, they are tried and trusted and a British institution. Shedlands Security sheds are designed to keep prying eyes away from their contents with minimal or no glazing whereas Potting Sheds possess extensive glazing with sunlight streaming through to encourage your plants and seeds to thrive.
A corner shed will maximise the use you make of your garden, snugly occupying what might be a neglected space, while the shape of a Dutch Barn, although catching everyone’s eye, has an interior which boasts an envious amount of headroom. Finally, you’ll find the heavy duty shed has extra strong framing and is braced for strength.
Of course, for each style, there are not only a wide choice of sizes but also alternative layouts enabling you to fit the door and windows in various positions. Each style has its merits and benefits, and within these, there are even more choices to be made, and it is completely up to you which most matches your needs.
Why Buy From Us?
- We've been selling Shedlands sheds for more than a decade
- Over 4500 customers have left real and trusted product reviews
- Over 2500 customers have reviewed us on TrustPilot
- We offer low prices and a friendly, dedicated service
- We reward our customers with discounts, sales and voucher codes
- Enjoy free delivery within mainland UK across most of our range (Highlands excepted)