The Power 6ft x 8ft Potting Apex Shed is light and spacious, it will be an enormous asset when growing a wide range of plants and can be configured to your own personal requirements.
With lots of headroom, the interior is very bright and the two-tier 50cm staging can be filled with trays and pots that are flooded with light and warmth from twelve toughened glass windows with excellent light transmission.
Only high-grade tongue & groove Scandinavian timber is used to weatherproof this attractively styled shed, the wood has been dip treated with a high-quality preservative and there is a ten-year guarantee against rot, insect infestation and decay.
Entry into the potting shed can be from the front or rear and you can choose whether the door opens to the left or right, or if you prefer, double doors can be fitted instead of the standard single door.
As strong and rigid as larger versions, the shed is reinforced by the same 44mm framing, has corner braces, trusses prevent a sagging roof, and all the hinges and ironmongery are galvanized against rust.
The floor and roof are tongue & groove timber and the shed is waterproofed by roofing felt that has been saturated in bitumen, it also has a polyester lining to provide strength and resist tearing and rippling.
Accessories will complete the customization of this compact but very productive shed, shelves can be fitted if required and a matching base is specially designed for soil, gravel and grass.
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
||246.8cm (8ft 1in)
||179cm (5ft 10in)
||Tongue & Groove
||Single or Double
|Double Door Size (W x H):
||103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5in x 5ft 4in)
||251.6cm (8ft 3in)
||190.8cm (6ft 3in)
||44mm x 28mm
||10 Years Limited
|Height To Eaves:
||191.3cm (6ft 3in)
|Height To Ridge:
||202.8cm (6ft 8in)
||238cm (7ft 10in)
|Internal Eaves Height:
||180.1cm (5ft 11in)
|Internal Ridge Height:
||190.6cm (6ft 3in)
||170.2cm (5ft 7in)
||Press Lock & Key
||6ft x 8ft
|Single Door Size (W x H):
||75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6in x 5ft 4in)
|Window Size (W x H):
||45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6in x 2ft)