There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 4 ft Potting Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Attractively designed so that all your potted plants and seed trays will thrive in plentiful sunlight, the compact Power 6ft x 4ft Potting Pent Shed will undoubtedly be very productive while only occupying a small space.
Built from warp resistant tongue & groove Scandinavian timber which has lovely colour and proven durability, the wood has been dip treated in high quality preservative and enjoys a ten year guarantee against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Eight large toughened glass windows at the front and sides allow through plenty of light onto the two tier 50cm staging and you can customize the shed by hinging the door on either side, positioning it at the back or front, or exchanging it for double doors.
There's lots of height inside and the contemporary styled pent roof, which together with the floor is also hardwearing tongue & groove, is covered with waterproof bitumen felt with a polyester lining to prevent tearing and rippling.
The shed is strengthened with the same 44mm framing that's found on larger sheds, corner braces and roof trusses, so it's a rigid and robust structure that's weatherproof and can be completed by shelving and a matching base.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins) (the door side)
- External Depth: 132.6cm (4ft 4ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 127.8cm (4ft 2ins)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 119cm (3ft 11ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
It looks as though the front (across the windows) is 4ft wide and the depth, (front to back), is 6ft. Is that correct? How many joists are under the shed and how far apart are they? Do I erect the shed myself?We Replied:
Dear Colin Thank you for your question. The doors are on the 6ft side. We always try to keep our measurements consistent, so on this range the width is the side where the door is located. There are 5 joists with this shed which are spaced approximately 1ft apart and an additional 2 bearers which attach the shed to the floor panel. We do not offer an installation option on this range, it is self-assembly. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenThursday 12th, November, 2020
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question