There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 14 ft Potting Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Experienced gardeners will discover that they can customize the already well appointed Power 6ft x 14ft Potting Pent Shed exactly to their requirements so that it perfectly suits them and the shed's location.
There's no doubt it's a structure that's filled with light, unsurprising as there are eighteen windows fitted with toughened glass and with PVC sills that prevent water ingress. Numerous plants can be accommodated on the wide two tier shelving, benefiting from the brightness and warmth.
Scandinavian timber is a superb choice for the tongue & groove cladding, floor and roof. It's warp resistant, weatherproof and has been dip treated in advanced preservative to prevent rot. Bitumen saturated felt with a polyester backing waterproofs the roof.
Depending on the location, the single shed door can be hinged on either side, whatever makes access easier. The door can be at the back or front and there is also the option of installing double doors. Inside you'll find that there's generous headroom and you can fit shelves if extra storage is needed. A matching base for locating the shed on gravel, grass or soil is also available.
As this is such a substantial structure, 44mm framing is specified together with screwed panels and corner braces to make sure that the shed remains rigid. Regularly placed trusses prevent the roof from sagging.
For security, the shed is fitted with a key lock and, all the hinges and ironmongery are galvanized for rust resistance. Due to the high quality of materials and workmanship, there's a ten year guarantee against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 430.6cm (14ft 2ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 425.8cm (14ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 417cm (13ft 8ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 3rd June 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 25 - 30 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question