There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Power 6 x 10 ft Potting Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The Power 6ft x 10ft Potting Pent Shed is superbly designed and well appointed with enthusiastic gardeners in mind. It can be configured to meet individual preferences and will become an invaluable gardening asset.
Bathed in the sun's light and warmth, your pots and trays will sit on two tier shelving as brightness streams through fourteen generously sized windows which are fitted with toughened glass and PVC sills to prevent water ingress.
Tongue & groove Scandinavian timber is used for the attractive weatherproof cladding, floor and roof. This sustainably sourced wood is dip treated to enhance its durable and warp resistant natural qualities. Bitumen saturated felt waterproofs the modern pent roof, this is reinforced by a polyester lining to prevent rippling and tearing.
You can customize the shed by installing the standard lockable single door at the front or back, and depending on the location you might choose to have this opening on the left or right. Double doors are another option as is shelving of different lengths and a matching base if the shed is sited on soil, grass or gravel.
To withstand high winds and bad weather, this robust potting shed has 44mm framing which provides great strength, rigidity is ensured by corner braces, panels are screwed together and the roof has trusses so that over time it does not develop sagging.
You'll discover ample headroom inside what is a spacious shed, and its appearance won't be spoiled by rusty hinges and ironmongery as all the metalwork is galvanized. There's also the reassurance of a ten year guarantee against rot, decay and insect infestation.
Power Shed Features:
- Crafted With High-Grade Scandinavian Timber
- Slow Grown Timber Which Is Stronger & More Resistant To Warping
- Real Toughened Glass Windows with PVC Sills
- Heavy-Duty 12mm Shiplap Tongue & Groove Walls, Roof & Floor
- Heavy-Duty 44mm Framing For Optimal Strength
- Extra Internal Height For Ample Headroom
- Includes Two Tier 50cm Deep Staging Under Windows
- Includes Press Lock & Key Door Locking Mechanism
- Includes Anti-Rust Galvanised Hinges & Ironmongery
- Includes Internal Corner Bracing For Additional Strength
- Includes Roof Trusses as Standard for Added Roof Support
- Includes Waterproof Roof Felt with Polyester Backing
- Includes Dip-Treated Timber Coating Throughout
- Includes 10-Year Guarantee Against Rot & Decay
Your Power shed can be chosen with a number of customisation options selected when purchasing, as well as a number of additional fitting combinations when installing your shed at home.
- Single to Double Door Upgrade Available (choose below when ordering)
- Door Can Be Placed At The Front or Back (choose during installation)
- Door Can Be Hinged On The Left or Right (choose during installation)
- Height To Ridge: 202.8cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height To Eaves: 191.3cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Width: 190.8cm (6ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 311.6cm (10ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 179cm (5ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 306.8cm (10ft)
- Internal Ridge Height: 190.6cm (6ft 3ins)
- Internal Eaves Height: 180.1cm (5ft 11ins)
- Internal Width: 170.2cm (5ft 7ins)
- Internal Depth: 298cm (9ft 9ins)
- Single Door Size: 75cm x 162.8cm (2ft 6ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Double Door Size: 103.4cm x 162.8cm (3ft 5ins x 5ft 4ins)
- Window Size: 45.7cm x 61cm (1ft 6ins x 2ft)
- Cladding Thickness: 12mm
- Framing Thickness: 44x28mm
Select Your Options
Please Select Your Shed
Would You Like Any Accessories?
Please Choose Your Delivery Option
Fast Free Delivery within England, Wales, Scotland & Northern Ireland.
We offer free delivery within UK (including Northern Ireland) on our Power Sheds. Delivery to the Republic Of Ireland will incur an additional delivery charge quoted upon ordering. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made in 7 - 10 working days (Please allow an extra few more days for parts of Scotland, bank holidays and/or during busy times of the year). For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question