There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Rubbermaid Low Height 5 x 6 ft shed with sliding roof will be a convenient place to store many of your outdoor essentials in a compact space.
At just 1.3m tall, it fits perfectly below most standard fence panels and windows, yet it still has plenty of capacity due to its 5 x 6ft design giving a very adequate 96 cu ft of storage space for tools, cycles and the lawnmower.
As well as having front double doors, the unique roof slides back halfway, giving easy access to the back of the shed, so whichever item you need to store, accessibility is not in doubt.
With only a minimal amount of parts, it's quick to assemble, arriving all together in one box via our convenient home delivery service.
Constructed from heavy duty plastic resin, the shed boasts an integral floor to keep your items clean and dry and a latch on the outside which can be secured with a padlock.
5x6 Low Shed Features:
- Ideal Storage for Garden Furniture, Tools and a Lawnmower
- Manufactured from Recyclable Materials
- Low Height for a Compact Unobtrusive Design
- Slide-Back Roof for Easy Access Internally
- Lockable Double Front Doors (padlock not included)
- Highly Durable & Weather Resistant
- Quick & Easy Assembly with Minimal Parts
- Double Wall Heavy Duty Plastic Construction
- Virtually Zero Maintenance - No Painting/Treating
- Leak, Dent & Weather Resistant
- Rubbermaid® Brand - American Made for Almost 80 Years
- Colour: Sandalwood with Onyx Grey Roof
- Includes Heavy Duty Integral Floor
- Includes 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Nominal Size: 5ft Wide by 6ft Deep
- External Width: 144cm (4ft 9ins)
- External Depth: 193cm (6ft 4ins)
- External Height: 134cm (4ft 5ins)
- Double Door Opening: 132cm x 125cm
- Delivered Weight: 81kg
- Delivered Boxes: One
Note: Sizes and/or conversions may have been rounded up to the nearest ft/ins/cm.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above.
All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 10 - 15 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question