There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Rubbermaid 5ft x 2ft Plastic Shed offers a great place to store garden essentials.
Compact enough to not look out of place in small gardens but large enough to accommodate gardening tools, a lawnmower and other items, this shed is highly durable and weather resistant.
It's very quick and easy to assemble, delivered to your home in just one convenient box and designed to be installed using minimal parts but still boasting a durable and integral construction.
Built from double-walled heavy-duty plastic, it includes an integral floor to keep your items clean and dry, double doors for ample access and a latch on the outside which can be used to padlock your items securely inside.
5x2 Rubbermaid Features:
- Ideal Storage for Garden Tools & Lawnmowers
- Manufactured from Recyclable Materials
- Highly Durable & Weather Resistant
- Quick & Easy Assembly with Minimal Parts
- Double Wall Heavy Duty Plastic Construction
- Virtually Zero Maintenance - No Painting/Treating
- Leak, Dent & Weather Resistant
- Padlockable Double Door Entry (padlock not included)
- Rubbermaid® Brand - American Made for Almost 80 Years
- Colour: Sandalwood with Onyx Roof
- Includes Heavy-Duty Integral Floor
- Includes 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Nominal Size: 5ft Wide by 2ft Deep
- External Width: 144cm (4ft 9ins)
- External Depth: 74cm (2ft 5ins)
- External Height: 195cm (6ft 5ins)
- Interior Width: 133cm (4ft 4ins)
- Interior Depth: 61cm (2ft)
- Door Opening Height: 182cm (6ft)
- Door Opening Width: 124cm (4ft 1ins)
- Delivered Weight: 53kg
- Delivered Boxes: One
Note: Sizes and/or conversions may have been rounded up to the nearest ft/ins/cm.
Covid Delivery Update - Wednesday 3rd March 2021
Unfortunately, due to the current Covid situation, deliveries for this range have been extended up to 20 - 25 working days (+10 extra days if ordered with installation services).
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above.
All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 10 - 15 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question