There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Shedlands Hobby 6 x 6 ft Cabin
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The entry level Hobby 6ft x 6ft Cabin Style Garden Shed is designed to fit neatly into your garden, even if you have restricted space. It incorporates the best qualities of a shed with the style of a log cabin.
To be enjoyed as a summerhouse or used as storage space, the shed is built to high specifications with durable Scandinavian FSC cladding. The door is braced for strength and has zinc hinges and fittings.
Inside, there's plenty of light streaming through fixed windows at the front and side glazed with horticultural glass.
The cabin style design owes much to the overhanging roof that shelters an optional verandah which would be so pleasant to sit on, relaxing on a warm afternoon.
Hobby Cabin Style Shed Features:
- Strong Tongue & Groove Apex Build Design
- Coach Bolt Assembly with Galvanised Fixings
- Responsibly Sourced FSC Scandinavian Timber
- Coated with Oil-based Medium-Oak Wood Preservative
- Anti-Fungal & Anti-Rot Properties
- High-Quality Roof Felt for Optimal Weatherproofing
- All Real Wood - No OSB or Chipboard
- Exceptional Finish - All Framing Corners Rounded Off
- Ledged And Braced Door with Integral Lock & Key System
- Includes Real Glazed 3mm Horticultural Glass
- Includes Overhanging Roof
- Installation Available at a Small Extra Charge
- Verandah Option Available
- This is a Made To Order Bespoke Service
6ft x 6ft Hobby Shed Dimensions:
- Height: 228cm (7ft 6ins)
- Height To Eaves: 168cm (5ft 6ins)
- Width: 183cm (6ft)
- Depth: 183cm (6ft)
- Framing: 38mm x 50mm
- Front windows: 61cm x 61cm (2ft x 2ft)
- Side windows: 61cm x 61cm (2ft x 2ft)
- Roof overhang (if no veranda): 31cm (1ft)
- Door Opening Height: 177cm (5ft 10ins)
- Door Opening Width: 76cm (2ft 6ins)
- Floor Cladding: 12mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
Select Your Options
Do You Require Pressure Treated Bearers?
Upgrade to Include a Verandah?
Do You Require Installation?
Please Choose Your Delivery Options
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above. All KW, IV, AB, PH, PL (With the exception of a 10 mile radius of Perth), PA (With the exception of Paisley and Greenock) along with Islands will incur a separate delivery charge. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 6 weeks (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.