There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
The Rubbermaid 150cm Deck Box is a compact, weatherproof, and very practical storage solution that can cater for various items that might otherwise be left outside to deteriorate.
It's a handy place to keep cushions clean and dry and, with an impressive 545 litres of internal space, you can lock away tools and children's toys, and it's also perfect for folding chairs and exercise equipment.
Quick to assemble, the deck box has surprisingly few parts which are easy to snap together. It is solidly constructed from heavy duty plastic with double walled sides, and requires very little maintenance to keep pristine.
Strong enough to be used as a seat, the box can be padlocked to secure everything inside and includes a heavy duty integral floor. Its olive and sandstone colouring will blend in with most surroundings and there's a ten year manufacturer's warranty.
150cm Storage Box Features:
- Ideal Storage for Cushions, Small Tools & Folding Chairs
- Manufactured from Recyclable Materials
- Can Be Used as a Bench for Extra Seating
- Highly Durable & Weather Resistant
- Simple & Quick Snap Together Assembly
- Double-Wall Heavy Duty Plastic Construction
- Virtually Zero Maintenance - No Painting/Treating
- Leak, Dent & Weather Resistant
- Padlockable Lid For Security (padlock not included)
- Rubbermaid® Brand - American Made for Almost 80 Years
- Colour: Olive and Sandstone
- Includes Heavy Duty Integral Floor
- Includes 10 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Nominal Size: 5ft Wide by 2ft Deep
- External Width: 152cm (4ft 11ins)
- External Depth: 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- External Height: 70cm (2ft 4ins)
- Approx Internal Width: 143.5cm (4ft. 8.5ins)
- Approx Internal Depth: 53.5cm (1ft 9ins)
- Approx Internal Height: 57cm (1ft 10.5ins)
- Storage Space: 545 Litres / 16 Cubic Feet
- Delivered Weight: 26kg
- Delivered Boxes: One
Note: Sizes and/or conversions may have been rounded up to the nearest ft/ins/cm.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland England and Wales.
Delivery to Scotland is inclusive up to and including Glasgow and Edinburgh but not above.
All IV; KW; PA; PH; KY; AB; DD and most of FK postcodes along with Highlands and Islands will incur a separate delivery charge.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 10 - 15 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question