There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 8 x 6 ft Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Due to its size and bright interior, the Forest 8ft x 6ft Shiplap Shed very adequately fits the bill as a workshop or storage space and will no doubt be used over time as both.
You'll certainly appreciate the watertight shiplap styled tongue & groove cladding, attractively constructed from interlocking panels that are smooth planed. High quality green mineral felt ensures that the roof is waterproof and the flooring is made up of substantial pressure treated timber boards.
Sunlight streams into this spacious shed through two windows that benefit from shatterproof glazing, and the polyethylene terephthalate (PET) that's used won't yellow or become brittle like cheaper plastic.
The braced single door has double 'Z' framing that adds great strength and hidden hinges are included to emphasize security. A plate hasp & staple is also fitted and the door can be hinged on either side to suit the location.
You may choose to assemble the shed yourself as full details are supplied, alternatively a professional installation service can be optioned. All the timber is FSC certified and dip treatment results in a ten year guarantee against rot and fungal decay.
Shiplap Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Shatterproof Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glazing fixed with security screws will not yellow or become brittle
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double 'Z' framing for added strength and security
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easier with the instructions that are included
- Complete with one door and two windows
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 200cm (6ft 7ins)
- Height To Eaves: 175cm (5ft 9ins)
- External Width: 251.8cm (8ft 3ins)
- External Depth: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Base Width: 241cm (7ft 11ins)
- Base Depth: 187cm (6ft 2ins)
- Door Opening Height: 163.5cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169.2cm x 58.2cm (5ft 7ins x 1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.5cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question