There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 7 x 5 ft Shiplap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
With plenty of space inside, the 7ft x 5ft Shiplap Dip Treated Shed from Forest can accommodate a huge range of garden equipment as well as providing dry and safe storage for domestic items.
High quality smooth planed shiplap panels that interlock form the attractive watertight cladding and the roof is covered with green mineral felt, this ensures that everything inside is thoroughly protected from inclement weather.
The strong boarded floor is pressure treated and the interior of the shed is illuminated by polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glazing fixed in place by security screws. This shatterproof material will not yellow or become brittle with age.
Entry is easy through wide double doors, perfect if you are carrying anything large. The substantial doors are braced with double 'Z' framing and, to provide extra security, they are fitted with a hasp & staple latch and the hinges are hidden.
There's the option of a matching base frame to increase the structure's integrity and you have a choice of self-assembly following detailed instructions that are included, or a professional installation service can build the shed for you.
Whichever you choose, you can be sure that the dip treated timber has been sustainably sourced and this practical and very spacious addition to your garden is guaranteed to remain rot free for at least ten years.
Shiplap Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction
- Watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Shatterproof polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glazing will not yellow or become brittle and is fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges
- Plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double 'Z' framing for added strength and security
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easier with the instructions that are included
- Complete with two doors and one window
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 225cm (7ft 5ins)
- Height to Eaves: 159cm (5ft 3ins)
- Overall Width: 231.8cm (7ft 7ins)
- Overall Depth: 154.3cm (5ft)
- Base Width: 218.5cm (7ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 159.1cm (5ft 3ins)
- Door Opening Height: 163.5cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Opening Width: 118cm (3ft 10ins)
- Door Size (each): 169.2cm (5ft 7ins) x 58.2cm (1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.5cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 4 - 6 weeks, (20 - 30 working days) (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question