Forest 6 x 8 ft Overlap Dip Treated Security Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
A marvellously roomy 6ft x 8ft Apex Shed, in which you will be able to store large and small gardening and household items with ease. They will all benefit from a dry interior that is very secure.
You will appreciate the sturdy door that has been strengthened by 'Z' framing and has hidden hinges, it is secured with a hasp & staple. If preferred, no windows are fitted to conceal any contents from view.
With a traditional apex roof, finial and barge boards, this is an attractive shed that is clad with a mixture of European softwood. The square cut overlap timber adds to the weatherproof nature of the shed and the wood is dip treated to ensure a long life.
If the shed is lifted off the ground and is preservative is regularly applied, it is guaranteed for ten years against fungal decay and rot.
The roof is made from sheet material and covered with black sand felt. A floor is already fitted, made from oriented strand board, so the shed is ideally suited for any item, electrical or mechanical, that needs to be kept dry and secure.
Overlap 6x8 Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Increased framing and additional metal roof truss bracket for optimal strength
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
Overlap 6x8 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Height to Eaves: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- Ridge Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Overall Width: 199cm (6ft 6ins)
- Overall Depth: 243cm (8ft)
- Base Width: 189cm (6ft 2ins)
- Base Depth: 241cm (7ft 11ins)
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169cm (5ft 7ins) x 58cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing Size: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Weight: 217kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 40cm x 161cm x 183cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question