Forest 6 x 4 ft Overlap Dip Treated Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Big enough to store a large variety of items, yet compact to fit into most people's outdoor space, Forest's Overlap 6ft x 4ft Apex Shed is a size and shape that has been universally popular for a very long time.
Constructed from square cut overlap timber which has been dip treated to prevent rot if re-treated annually, there's no doubt that this is a robust shed that will have a long and useful life.
The door that can be located on either side is braced for strength with hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch providing security. Once inside you'll see that the interior is spacious with a pressure treated boarded floor.
Overhead, protection is provided by a weatherproof black sand felted roof so everything inside is kept perfectly dry and the absence of windows keeps everything hidden from view.
Self-assembly will need two people but is straightforward following detailed instructions, you will then have a functional and extremely practical storage space.
Overlap 6x4 Apex Shed Features:
- Made with traditional straight cut overlap timber boards
- Easy to build and move
- Improved design with smaller sections for easy assembly
- Strong construction with additional framing and robust Double Z framed door
- Solid timber floor as standard, much stronger than OSB sheet material
- Smooth planed barge boards & decorative finial
- Anti-tamper hidden hinges that aren't accessible from the outside
- Sturdy overlap cladding, 28 x 28 framing and Pressure Treated bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Manufactured in the UK from UK grown FSC certified timber
- External Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Ridge Height: 210cm (6ft 11ins)
- Eaves Height: 160cm (5ft 3ins)
- External Width: 199cm (6ft 6ins)
- External Depth: 125cm (4ft 1in)
- Base Width: 186cm (6ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 123cm (4ft)
- Framing Size: 28x28mm
- Wall Cladding Thickness: 7mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
- Door Opening Height: 164cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 118cm (3ft 10ins)
- Door Size: 58cm (1ft 11ins) x 169cm (5ft 7ins)
- Weight: 136kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 46cm x 122cm x 183cm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Overall Rating 5 / 5 Based On 1 Reviews
Delivery 5 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Price 5 / 5
Ordering easy, delivery very good, driver very helpfull. Shed assembly fairly straight forward, good quality wood. If need would order again.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question