There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 6 x 4 ft Shiplap Dip Treated Reverse Apex Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The configuration of this 6ft x 4ft Reverse Apex Shed from Forest will suit many gardens and provide a dry and secure space in which to store tools and garden equipment close at hand and away from bad weather.
Attractively and stoutly constructed from smooth planed panels in a shiplap tongue & groove style, the cladding is watertight as you would expect and inside you'll find a substantial boarded floor that has been pressure treated.
Sunlight will shine through two windows that are glazed with shatterproof Polyethylene terephthalate. PET makes excellent glazing as it does not yellow or become brittle over time and is fixed in place with security screws.
The sturdy door is braced for strength with double 'Z' framing and can be hinged on either side depending on where the shed is positioned or your preference. The hinges are hidden for extra security and there's a hasp & staple latch.
Very durable green mineral felt provides further weatherproof protection and a barge board is fitted at each end. As an optional accessory, a matching pressure treated base frame will increase the shed's integrity.
You may want to assemble the shed yourself following detailed instructions or a professional installation service is available, all the timber is sourced responsibly and dip treated to guarantee at least ten years rot free use.
Shiplap 6x4 Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Shatterproof Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glazing fixed with security screws will not yellow or become brittle
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double 'Z' framing for added strength and security
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easier with the instructions that are included
- Complete with one door and two windows
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap 6x4 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 216.8cm (7ft 1in)
- Height To Eaves: 182.8cm (6ft)
- External Width: 188.2cm (6ft 2ins)
- External Depth: 133.8cm (4ft 5ins)
- Base Width: 185.8cm (6ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 122.8cm (4ft)
- Door Opening Height: 163.5cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169.2cm x 58.2cm (5ft 7ins x 1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.5cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question