There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 8 x 10 ft Tongue & Groove Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: TPA810DDHD EAN: 5013053150733
If you ever wanted a workshop or hobby room, perhaps somewhere to locate gym equipment, then this 8ft x 10ft apex roofed shed is the ideal solution. The shed is constructed with high-quality tongue and groove interlocking boards. This type of cladding is sturdy and watertight and the timber is from sustainable sources.
There's no need to treat the wood with preservative as it is pressure treated and has a guarantee against rot and decay for fifteen years. Naturally the strong boarded roof is also weatherproof, covered with red mineral felt. So the inside of the shed is guaranteed dry and has a hard wearing pressure treated tongue & groove floor.
Light also fills the interior from four acrylic glazed windows with stainless steel catches that also provide ventilation during the summer. Getting into the shed is made easy by the generously sized double doors. You may have valuable equipment inside, that's why they have been reinforced by double 'Z' bracing and have a premium rim lock.
Two people can quickly assemble the shed from full instructions, finishing off with the smooth planed finial and barge board.
Tongue & Groove 8x10 Shed Features:
- Premium, sturdy and attractive tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high-quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy doors braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with two doors and four windows
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions that are included
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality red mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Pressure treated timber, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 15 years
- No need to retreat; cost-effective and time-saving
Tongue & Groove 8x10 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 242cm (7ft 11ins)
- Height To Eaves: 174cm (5ft 9ins)
- Overall Width: 263cm (8ft 8ins)
- Overall Depth: 312cm (10ft 3ins)
- Base Width: 240cm (7ft 10ins)
- Base Depth: 305cm (10ft)
- Door Opening Height: 175cm (5ft 9ins)
- Door Opening Width: 111cm (3ft 8ins)
- Door Size: 182cm (6ft) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Window Size: 57cm (1ft 10ins) x 70cm (2ft 4ins)
- Framing Size: 45mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 12mm
- Floor Thickness: 12mm
- Weight: 417kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 43cm x 280cm x 216cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like Any Accessories?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
£1,059.99 inc. VAT
Sorry, this item is out of stock.
Important Covid-19 Update - Thursday 28th May 2020
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 15 - 20 working days due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of the UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Can I have an Onduline roof with the Premium T&G Apex workshop? If so, how much will it cost, including delivery to SY18 6EU?We Replied:
Dear Edward Thank you for your question. No problems delivering to your address, however Forest do not make this shed with a Onduline roof. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaSaturday 12th, March, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question