Forest 7 x 5 ft Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
The 7ft x 5ft Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed from Forest is configured with the door on the long side with a pent roof providing plenty of headroom.
Polyethylene Terephthalate windows offer excellent light transmission and there's a sturdy pressure treated floor. Bracing reinforces the robust door that has hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch. Attractive cladding is made up from tongue and groove softwood that has been dip treated against rot, and the roof is protected by green mineral felt.
Tongue and groove interlocking boards are weatherproof and made up from mixed FSC softwoods. A dry interior is also guaranteed by the green mineral felt roof covering. The timber has been dip treated and has a 10 year rot resistant guarantee.
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Shatterproof Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Self-assembly is made easier with the instructions that are included
- Complete with one door and two windows
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 200.9cm (6ft 7ins)
- Height to Eaves: 174.3cm (5ft 9ins)
- Overall Width: 226.4cm (7ft 5ins)
- Overall Depth: 168.8cm (5ft 6ins)
- Base Width: 216.9cm (7ft 1in)
- Base Depth: 152.3cm (5ft)
- Door Opening Height: 163.5cm (5ft 4ins)
- Door Opening Width: 59cm (1ft 11ins)
- Door Size: 169.2cm (5ft 7ins) x 58.2cm (1ft 11ins)
- Window Size: 57.7cm (1ft 11ins) x 57.5cm (1ft 11ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 14mm
Important Covid-19 Update - Wednesday 14th April 2021
Delivery timeframes have been extended to up to 6 - 10 weeks due to carrier restrictions during Covid-19 and excessive demand.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
We offer free delivery within mainland UK on our Forest Sheds. Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver outside of mainland UK.
Delivery will typically be made within 7 - 10 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
If you have purchased an installation service with us, available on selected Forest branded sheds, structures and buildings then this is completed after successful delivery of the product and is generally completed with 1 - 3 weeks following. After successful delivery, you will be contacted directly by the installers to book in an installation date. Please ensure that you have checked the delivery for all components and keep in a safe, dry place until the installation occurs.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5-ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions, the driver will split the package to assist with the manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.
Overall Rating 5 / 5 Based On 1 Reviews
Delivery 5 / 5
Quality 5 / 5
Price 5 / 5
This shed does a job
There's lots of sheds out there and this one seemed to fit what I needed, not too big but large enough for all my tools and garden bits. It was delivered on time and fairly easy to build, I can't say it's attractive but it does a job and that's all I wanted.
Can the 7x5 pent be assembled with the door on the right?We Replied:
Dear Moira Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, the door can only go on the left side as shown. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaFriday 25th, March, 2016
What are the base and roof made from? Also what thickness is the shiplap?We Replied:
Dear Haydon Thank you for your question. The base is made from timber boards and the roof is made from green mineral felt that is weatherproof and durable. The dimensions are: Cladding: 12mm Roof: 8mm Floor: 12mm. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards LaurenThursday 04th, May, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question