There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Forest 7 x 5 ft Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: SDP75HD EAN: 5013053152553
7 x 5 Shiplap Dip Treated Pent Shed from Forest is configured with the door on the long side with a pent roof providing plenty of headroom.
The polycarbonate windows offer excellent light transmission and there's a sturdy pressure treated floor. Bracing reinforces the robust door that has hidden hinges and a hasp & staple latch. Attractive cladding is made up from tongue and groove softwood that has been dip treated against rot, and the roof is protected by green mineral felt.
Tongue and groove interlocking boards are weatherproof and made up from mixed FSC softwoods. A dry interior is also guaranteed by the green mineral felt roof covering. The timber has been dip treated and has a 10 year rot resistant guarantee.
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Features:
- High-quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Constructed from mixed softwood
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security
- Complete with one door and two windows
- The door can be hinged on the left or right side
- Self-assembly is made easy with the instructions included
- Weatherproof green mineral felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed barge board
- Manufactured from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Dip treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay,for 10 years. Only requires periodic re-treatment
Shiplap 7x5 Shed Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Height to Eaves: 178cm (5ft 10ins)
- Overall Width: 209cm (6ft 10ins)
- Overall Depth: 154cm (5ft)
- Base Width: 204cm (6ft 8ins)
- Base Depth: 141cm (4ft 7ins)
- Door Opening Height: 165cm (5ft 5ins)
- Door Opening Width: 67cm (2ft 2ins)
- Door Size: 171cm (5ft 7ins) x 66cm (2ft 2ins)
- Window Size: 67cm (2ft 2ins) x 56cm (1ft 10ins)
- Framing: 28mm x 28mm
- Wall Cladding: 12mm
- Roof Thickness: 8mm
- Floor Thickness: 16mm
- Weight: 181kg
- Packaging Dimensions: 24cm x 208cm x 206cm
Select Your Options
Option 1 > Would You Like A Base?
Option 2 > Would You Like Your Shed Installed?
This nationwide service is conducted by our skilled Forest installation teams at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only. It does NOT include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW PA, PH, PO, TR and ZE. Installation will not happen on the day of delivery, a separate date for installation will be arranged.
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK.
In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Delivery will typically be made within 3 - 5 working days (Please allow a few more days for parts of Scotland) but may be extended during busy times of the year. For larger products, the carrier will call and book in a convenient delivery date. For other products, a delivery date will be provided by email from the carrier, which will include a link to allow tracking online.
Vehicles We Use
Items will be delivered on larger lorries which can get to most places it's typically, a 7.5 ton lorry which is about the size of a dustbin lorry, this will depend on the item that is being delivered and should you have any concerns with restricted access to your property we ask you to contact us prior to placing an order.
Unloading Of Your Delivery
Due to the nature of this product, delivery will be made to the front of the property to the nearest location. Our drivers will not carry these items inside your home or back garden. When the item is delivered on a pallet, the pallet and packaging are non-returnable and the goods can only be manoeuvred on a flat and level surface (i.e. not a gravel driveway) by a pallet truck. On some occasions the driver will split the package to assist with manoeuvring of the item. Once you are happy, we will ask you to check the condition of the goods and sign for the delivery. Assistance with unloading may be required.