There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Mercury Low Coffee Table
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 2MEL07.700 EAN: 878603015130
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
The Mercury Low Coffee Table has been made to perfectly match the deep seated sofas and chairs within the Mercury range.
Its chunky steel frame gives off a modern vibe and simply matches the frames of the modular sofa furniture pieces.
The table's top is made from HPL - high-pressure laminate material which is highly durable, heat, weather and stain resistant.
Premium 316 graded stainless steel is manufactured to strict standards and then crafted to create the main frame. The steel is powder coated which gives it a professional finish as well as adding additional resistance against rust and the outdoor environment, making it a good choice for those within a coastal and marine area.
Mercury Low Table Dimensions:
- Length: 75.1cm
- Width: 75.1cm
- Height: 26.9cm
- Weight: 12kg
- Minimal Assembly Required
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Care Products?
Barlow Tyrie's own branded product care solutions to help keep your furniture clean and looking beautiful all year round.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question