There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Barlow Tyrie Bermuda 90cm High Dining Table
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 2BECH09
Ex-Display Furniture & BBQ's Now Available Locally
We have a selection of ex-display garden furniture and barbecues for sale at highly reduced prices!
To see our available ex-display products, click here.
The Bermuda 90cm High Dining Table from Barlow Tyrie offers the perfect place to wine, dine and relax on a balcony, terrace, poolside or Sunny spot within your garden.
With a higher design than standard dining tables, the Bermuda offers a modern take using classic materials. Crafted from Teak hardwood, the round table is smooth and full of character with its yellow-brown wood grains.
Teak hardwood boasts naturally occurring oils which aids its protection against the elements, meaning that it's perfect for long-term use outdoors. Simply match it up with your favourite Barlow Tyrie high chairs or the matching Bermuda High Chairs to create your own custom seating area.
High Table Features:
- Pedestal Design
- Crafted from Teak Hardwood
- Seats up to 2 Guests Comfortably
- Model: 2BECH09
Bermuda Table Dimensions:
- Height: 98.8cm
- Weight: 17Kg
- Diameter: 90cm
Select Your Options
Would You Like Any Care Products?
Barlow Tyrie's own branded product care solutions to help keep your furniture clean and looking beautiful all year round.
Did you know, we've been selling Barlow Tyrie furniture since the 1960's!
Our prices are Inclusive of Delivery within mainland UK (excludes Highlands and Offshore Islands) for orders over £50.00.
Smaller orders under £50.00 are subject to a £6.99 delivery charge.
Delivery to Highlands, Offshore Islands, Europe or USA? Not a problem, please contact us with your details for a customised and personal quote.
- Some products require minimal self-assembly.
- Large items such as tables may not fit through normal doorways, please check the sizes prior to ordering.
- Delivery is to the nearest kerbside or driveway.
- Cushions are made to order and are therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Certain cushion colours are made to order and so delivery on cushions may take up to 6-8 weeks.
- Inscriptions, engravings and the products they refer to are made to order and therefore bespoke so cannot be considered eligible for returns unless faulty.
- Any product or delivery errors should be reported within 7 days of receipt.
We pride ourselves on the level of service and pricing which we offer our customers. If you have seen the same furniture priced cheaper elsewhere, please contact us and we will try to offer a price match or explain the difference.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question