Swan Lake Climbing & Rambling Rose
Large White Blooms with a Pink Centre Slight Fragrance Clusters of large lightly fragrant white blooms with a flushed pink centre on long stems. Healthy green leaves and a repeat flowering rose.
Delivered in a 4.5 Litre Pot Ready for Planting.
Swan Lake Rose Height & Spread:
- Eventual Height: 3m (9.8ft)
- Eventual Spread: 3m (9.8ft)
Rose Planting Instructions:
- Choose an open, bright and sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Check that the soil in the container is moist and that the rose has been well watered.
- Prepare the soil in which your rose is to be planted by digging over and adding some well rotted farmyard manure-compost or bone meal, ensuring that these are well mixed with the soil before planting.
- Position the rose in the hole and fill in firming down and then watering well.
- Continue to water frequently in dry spells.
- Feed each spring and summer with a high potash fertiliser.
Our 'Fine Collection' of Roses are:
- Grown in the UK
- Sent Boxed - Ideal as a gift or present
- Arrives in a silver pot ready for planting
- Can be put in a deep container or in the ground
- Free flowering and look beautiful