There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Swan Lake Climbing Roses Plant with Fragrant White Flowers
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Swan Lake Climbing & Rambling Rose
Large White Blooms with a Pink Centre Slight Fragrance Clusters of large lightly fragrant white blooms with a flushed pink centre on long stems. Healthy green leaves and a repeat flowering rose.
Delivered in a 4.5 Litre Pot Ready for Planting.
Swan Lake Rose Height & Spread:
- Eventual Height: 3m (9.8ft)
- Eventual Spread: 3m (9.8ft)
Rose Planting Instructions:
- Choose an open, bright and sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Check that the soil in the container is moist and that the rose has been well watered.
- Prepare the soil in which your rose is to be planted by digging over and adding some well rotted farmyard manure-compost or bone meal, ensuring that these are well mixed with the soil before planting.
- Position the rose in the hole and fill in firming down and then watering well.
- Continue to water frequently in dry spells.
- Feed each spring and summer with a high potash fertiliser.
Our 'Fine Collection' of Roses are:
- Grown in the UK
- Sent Boxed - Ideal as a gift or present
- Arrives in a silver pot ready for planting
- Can be put in a deep container or in the ground
- Free flowering and look beautiful
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £40.00.
Smaller orders under £40.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Questions and Answers (1)
My Swan Lake Climbing Rose is now 5 years old. I always have lovely big blooms but I have hardly any foliage, just bare stems with flowers on top. What can I do to encourage the foliage?We Replied:
Dear Joyce Than you for your question. Cut the rose back very hard when it's finished this year. Also give it a very good feed at the start of next season. This will force it to flower hard and the foliage to grow too. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards David HallThursday 12th, June, 2014
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question