There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Pink Perpetue Climbing Rose
Medium sized rose pink blooms recurrent flowering all summer. Fragrant.
Delivered in a 4.5 Litre Pot Ready for Planting
Pink Perpetue Rose Height & Spread:
- Eventual Height: 2m (7ft)
- Eventual Spread: 2m (7ft)
Rose Planting Instructions:
- Choose an open, bright and sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Check that the soil in the container is moist and that the rose has been well watered.
- Prepare the soil in which your rose is to be planted by digging over and adding some well rotted farmyard manure-compost or bone meal, ensuring that these are well mixed with the soil before planting.
- Position the rose in the hole and fill in firming down and then watering well.
- Continue to water frequently in dry spells.
- Feed each spring and summer with a high potash fertiliser.
Our 'Fine Collection' of Roses are:
- Grown in the UK
- Sent Boxed - Ideal as a gift or present
- Arrives in a silver pot ready for planting
- Can be put in a deep container or in the ground
- Free flowering and look beautiful
Fast Free Delivery within Mainland UK over £40.00.
Smaller orders under £40.00 are subject to a £4.95 delivery charge. Delivery will typically be made within 2 - 3 working days but may be extended during busy times of the year. Extra charges will apply to certain locations for example Isle of Wight and Islands. In some cases we can even deliver outside the mainland e.g. Channel Isles and arrange the VAT element for you. In all instances please contact us today for a personalised quote.
Can a rose pink Perpetue be planted in a semi shaded site?We Replied:
Dear Elizabeth Thank you for your question. Roses will happily flourish in both full sun and semi shade. It is really only heavy shade that will impact upon their flowering. Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards SimonMonday 03rd, July, 2017
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question