There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Peter Pan Patio Roses Plant with Slightly Fragrant Dark Red Flowers
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Peter Pan (Chewpan). Patio Rose.
Dark Red Flowers & Slightly Fragrant Long lasting dark red flowers are displayed in summer and autumn above dark shiny disease resistant foliage.
Delivered in a 4.5 Litre Pot Ready for Planting.
Peter Pan Rose Height & Spread:
- Eventual Height: 30cm (1ft)
- Eventual Spread: 30cm (1ft)
Rose Planting Instructions:
- Choose an open, bright and sunny location with well-drained soil.
- Check that the soil in the container is moist and that the rose has been well watered.
- Prepare the soil in which your rose is to be planted by digging over and adding some well rotted farmyard manure-compost or bone meal, ensuring that these are well mixed with the soil before planting.
- Position the rose in the hole and fill in firming down and then watering well.
- Continue to water frequently in dry spells.
- Feed each spring and summer with a high potash fertiliser.
Our 'Fine Collection' of Roses are:
- Grown in the UK
- Sent Boxed - Ideal as a gift or present
- Arrives in a silver pot ready for planting
- Can be put in a deep container or in the ground
- Free flowering and look beautiful
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Your order will be delivered direct to you either by the manufacturer or a carrier. The carrier could be Parcelforce or Royal Mail. This may extend over busy periods and Bank holidays. i.e. the run up to Christmas. Delivery does not take not take place on a Saturday or Sunday.
On receipt of your goods please check all packs carefully. In the event of any problems please contact customer services on 0121 355 7701..
Questions and Answers (1)
I live in a Housing Association block with 4 floors. There is a landing outside my door which is about 5-6ft wide. I am definitely interested in getting a Peter Pan rose, in memory of a friend of mine. As I do not have a garden, can i grow and look after this rose in a large pot - say about 12" high and about 18" wide outside my flat door? The landing is about 30' long with a big glass window, (so, plenty of light) it almost looks like the side of a big greenhouse.We Replied:
Dear Jeff Thank you for your question. I don't think that would be a good idea. The rose should not really be kept indoors because it is an outdoors plant which requires a lot of light, needs to be well watered and regularly fed throughout the season. Are there any communal gardens or outside space where it can be planted? Should you wish to contact us further or to place an order, please call us on 0121 355 7701. Thank you for using our online Q&A system. Kind regards MarshaSaturday 05th, March, 2016
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question