There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Kensington Station Clock
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 17151 EAN: 5024160171511
This stylish Kensington clock is specially designed to add traditional style to your home and garden.
The Victorian design is double sided meaning you can enjoy this piece from both sides. The metal casing is weatherproof therefore there is no need to worry about harsh weather causing any damage.
The traditional Roman numerals add elegance to this item along with the words 'Kensington Station, London 1879'. Its small size means that the clock can be located in nearly any place even in the smallest outdoor area.
- Brushed metal case which is weather resistant, allowing it to withstand harsh weather conditions.
- Elegant brackets which prove easy to fix to your garden wall.
- Display is easy to read with the use of Roman numerals.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- 2 AA batteries required however are not supplied.
- Height: 30cm (12ins)
- Width: 26cm (9ins)
- Depth: 10cm (4ins)
- Diameter: 14.5cm (6ins)
- Attach bracket to surface using suitable fixings.
- Fit batteries and adjust the time, lift hook catch and hinge back clock face.
- Remove threaded clock mechanism cover.
- Fit battery observing the correct polarity.
- We recommend using Alkaline battery types.
- Repeat for second clock.
- Adjust the clock time using the thumb wheel on the back of each mechanism.
- Replace the threaded covers.
- Close the clock face and lock in place with the hook catch.
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question