There are currently no reviews for this product. Please help us and others by writing a review.Review This Product
Bayer Path Weedkiller Concentrate
We are committed to Low Prices.
If you find any of our products on the price promise pages advertised, and in stock and immediately available, at any of our competitors we will endeavour to match the price.
Product Code: 79534388 EAN: 5000371053181
A Season long control of weeds on gravel paths and drives in a soluble sachet formulation.
Can also be used around ornamental trees and shrubs, on the base of walls and sheds.
- Kills weeds right down to the roots
- Long-lasting - prevents new weeds growing back for at least 4 months (up to 6 months in ideal conditions)
- Easy to use soluble sachets
- Simply drop into a watering can or sprayer
- Fast acting; results seen within 5-6 days
- Rainfast after only one hour
- Covers 120 sqm
- Active Ingredients: Glyphosate, Flufenacet and Metosulam
- When to use: From February through to September
- For use on natural surfaces not intended to bear vegetation and permeable surfaces overlying soil.
- This product is suitable for use on gravel or other permeable surfaces where no vegetation is wanted, including around the base of walls and sheds, and on any waste ground which is not intended for growing.
- Do not use on impermeable surfaces such as concrete, tarmac or paved areas, where the weedkiller solution might run off onto adjacent land, or into drains or gutters.
- Can also be used under and around ornamental trees, large shrubs and woody ornamental garden plants.
- Apply carefully around shrubs and trees and make sure that the product does not contact the foliage/trunk of these plants.
Precaution For Use:
- Do not apply in windy conditions or if rain is expected within 1 hour or in drought conditions.
- Do not apply on cultivated areas or lawns unless you wish to kill them.
- At least 6 months should pass between treatment and replanting.
- Then dig thoroughly to make sure there are no adverse effects on subsequent planting.
- For further information, refer to product label.
How To Use:
Apply the product either by sprayer or watering can. For best results use a sprayer; applications using a watering can may be less effective against some weeds and regrowth is more likely.
- Mark out an area of 10sqm.
- Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a sprayer containing 1 litre of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!).
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then shake well to mix. Use immediately and shake sprayer at intervals during application.
- Spray evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated.
- Mark out an area of 10sqm.
- Tear open the sachet and drop the inner water-soluble bag into a watering can fitted with a fine rose or sprinkle bar containing 5 litres of water. (Do not open inner water-soluble bag!).
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes until the inner water-soluble bag dissolves then stir well and use immediately.
- Water evenly over 10sqm of the area to be treated, ensuring that the entire contents of the can are applied over the marked up area.
- Maximum individual dose 10g product/10sqm.
- After application, rinse the sprayer/watering can three times, pouring rinse water over bare ground.
Registration name: Path Weedkiller Concentrate
Registration number: MAPP 13388
*Additional delivery charges may apply to the following destinations: Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Scottish Highlands. Please contact us for a customised delivery quote.
Questions and Answers
Have a question for this product? Go ahead and ask us! We try to reply within a few hours but it may take longer on some questions.Ask us a Question
Sorry, this item is out of stock.